Did you know-
1. The new game of “Life” includes same-sex marriage and child rearing
2. The online “Sims” game now incorporates interactive gay weddings.
3. Levi Strauss & Company headquartered in San Francisco developed a marketing sponsorship with “Milk,” the film focusing on the San Francisco gay activist Harvey Milk.
4. Levi’s has helped push the gay agenda by dressing their retail store mannequins in white jeans and shirts with white knots to symbolize solidarity with the same-sex marriage movement.
5. Hallmark recently announced it would introduce a line of gay-marriage cards.